The ‘Wakefield Together Executive’ brings together executive leaders and influencers to develop a vision for Wakefield, and to provide oversight and challenge to the wider ‘Wakefield Together’ partnership family.
The Wakefield Together Executive supports organisations to collaborate and work together for the overall success of the District. They do this by focussing on strategic issues, championing change programmes and initiatives, unblocking bias and inertia, sharing intelligence, and responding locally to national, regional and international policy issues.
The Wakefield Together Executive has developed a vision for the Wakefield of the future which all partners in Wakefield are signed up to deliver, including a set of principles for how partners are going to work together, and what they will prioritise in order to deliver the vision. This vision can be found here.
Members of the Wakefield Together Executive are:
- Councillor Peter Box CBE (Chair) - Leader of the Council
- Anna Hartley - Director of Public Health
- Sue Soroczan - District Manager, JobcentrePlus
- Merran McRae - Chief Executive, Wakefield Council
- Jo Webster - Chief Officer, Wakefield Clinical Commissioning Group
- Mark McManus - District Commander, West Yorkshire Police
- Sam Wright - Principal, Wakefield College
- Beate Wagner, Corporate Director for Children and Young People, Wakefield Council
- Andy Wallhead, Chief Executive – Wakefield District Housing
- Mike Holt, Chair, Wakefield NOVA
- Dave Teggart, District Commander, Wakefield - West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue